Have you ever walked into a season of life when it feels as if the walls are closing in and the very ground you are walking on is now shaking? You turn to the left and that friend who was once your “bestie” has moved on saying, “Our season of friendship is over.” You turn to the right and that special person whom you have stood with and been through thick and thin with for years is suddenly just not interested in who you are or what you have going on in life. Wow. Breathe in. Breathe out. You look around you and realize countries are fighting, companies are folding and churches are changing direction. That family whom you have been friends with for years is divorcing and one of them is taking the other one for all they’ve got. Who knew they had such contempt for one another? Then it gets even more personal. A family member divorces because the man they were married to decided to leave her for another man – I guess the first clue was that he had more female clothing in his closet than she did in hers. Then, a family member gets sick. Another family member dies. Yet another is wanting to commit suicide AND MAYBE you are thinking of doing that too. You don’t know if you are up or down. It’s as if a day has come when every prop you used to help you stand up has been removed and you are suddenly wobbling around like a chicken that just came out of your shell. When a chick comes out of the shell, the world is new and its trying to figure out how to walk and what its going and where it is and so on. BUT – you are not brand new out of a shell are you?
So, what are you going to do when all hell breaks loose and you feel like you are falling apart?!
DO IT AGAIN.
You ARE going to be okay. You will not just survive. You will LIVE.
LEAN into God – let the props go – let the crutches go.
IDENTIFY what it is you truly believe about this God Who says He loves you and Who says HE is your Father…its personal…its intimate….He is not just the Big Guy in the sky – if you have given yourself to Him then HE is now your Father and HE WILL NOT LEAVE YOU. HE is for you – but do you believe it in the midst of the tragedy?
VICTORY is yours IF you will let yourself truly truly trust yourself to His ways and His vision
ENCOURAGE yourself – do not just lay there and die. DO SOMETHING positive and prepare to move forward from where you are to where HE wants to take you.
- You are going to have to be radically honest in order to LIVE.
- What are your props? Emotional? Mental? Financial? Spiritual? Is it God or man?
- Do you believe He loves you? This is a decision – not based on your experiences but based on HIS actions. HE DID die for you and HE DOES live and DOES make intercession for you today to become HIS and to remain HIS.
- Can you ask HIM what HIS vision is for your life? MUST you continue to cling to your own thoughts or can you let Him give you His thoughts and ideas?
- You DO have value and you are worth encouraging. You HAVE to decide to get up. I can lift you up and your friends can lift you up but you can just sit right back down again….its okay that we lift one another up and sometimes we won’t make it without the lifting but AFTER you are lifted…..are you willing to choose to live?
Only you can answer the above thoughts and queries.
I see your value. Do you? It is past time to Be BRAVE – Be Bold...decide today is the day to live. Be Respectful toward yourself and see your own personal value and take ACTION in living – you can honor yourself without it becoming a self centered selfish act – you can honor and value your life without running over others to do it. Remember there IS an avenue for VICTORY…..can you find it and then follow it? ENCOURAGE yourself in the LORD. Listen…today IS a new day and it is a day for personal bravery…be brave….until God makes you BRAVER.
Please Like and comment.